14 June 2009

drag me to hell

argh..2 weeks of holidays didnt seem enuf for me..
outing outing..ttn ttn..guan gong guan gong..then ttn ttn AGN
@@.. PA and maths had extra cls for us in dis 2 weeks..why?!!
i nid to sacrifice my slping time and woke up early on the morning
the worst thg is!! i couldnt slp early..
my bed wil juz welcome me at bout 2am..arghhh!
especially dis few days...insomia did reali killing me..
i wonder..what if 2nite hv the same problem...
pls drag me to the hell...
woo~i wan watch that movie..
but but but..my gang ar..didnt reali like to watch horror movie..
wad a waste...lols..

viewed someone's blog juz now..
start to worry bout my hmk le..
i haven do...hehez..
hmk that given by ttn seems important than sch's 1..
huiyo sure la..we pay to go to ttn leh...sch 1..sap sap sui la...XD

aikz aikz...busy life busy holidays..
2weeks is muc more meaningful than that of the 5 months..=)
hey, girls..wish u all luck ya...all the best for tml..*wink..

No comments:

Post a Comment