30 October 2009

My life

16/10
grandma bday
met up with my beloved family members
a happy night indeed =)


sis and cousin and zhiliang~ladies

dad and daughters

lol face

cha cha XD

lols...those adults and kids were dancing and singing after meals
crazy as usual. hahaz..
waiting for tml, woohoo~
another celebration, for weihon, my cousin

18/10

went for movie at night, suddenly came out an idea of watching it on that time. lols

24/10
after chem ttn, 头脑婆and头壳伯came to my house, for learning lesson. lols
头脑婆, don't always laugh when u're learning. hahaz
abt 6.30pm, we headed to ac for s3 gathering
nice to met u all, such a long time din talk gossip le..xD
p/s: meow ar, u should come and see who's laughing de mah. lols

29/10
after MUET ttn, we went to bukit kecil agn
picked the leaves, coz fann's maid had threw 'them'. ishh..
luckily, it's not a rainy day. God bless us =D
we were kacau-ing the baby
tadaa~
our leaves

The 3 doggie in my house ^^
my bro saw the photo and said:" why they gao gay?"
LOL nia..
weeeee

i'm happy
sorry for my hot-tempered
and thanks alot
and the muffins also *wink*
nice to be with u

No comments:

Post a Comment