01 May 2009

I wan to erase the TB in my life..but, still cant

aiyoyo..ytd drove my cousin bac to berapit..
i asked them bout our sch's discipline stuff..

reali omg after i'd heard!!!
reali nid spotcheck often?
and nid to cut hair whenever hv assembly?

argh!! i couldnt accept those facts..
every week hv 2 assembly leh!
it reali killing me.. if i nid to play hide n seek, and avoid those discipline teacher..==

sien nia sien nia!! grr..
and hor...when i saw peifern's hair..felt kek sim nia..
note : peifern is my cousin's gf
being cut til so short..especially the bang!

heard ppl said, we still can keep our bang, at least
but...for now..who could certain bout that?

next week...we wil be going to genting on thrus nite leh..
so, we wil bac on sat..and i nid to hv a haircut then
aikz aikz...gotta to say gudbye to my hair le..

2day, i always mentioned bout my hair..
my mom beh tong le and said :"it sounds like ur hair could never keep long le hor"
waw~one word waken me up! (chinese's poet)
hmm..i thk..i should not often thk of my hair then

yes yes!! 2day huey called me n said:"wan go jusco ma?!"
omg!! oh gosh!! too enthusiasm for receiving her calls~

actually we wan go for a movie de..
but cancel..coz don hv the movie we want to watch!
it's too bad...

we go shopping then..finally! i'd brought my jacket!!
not fr the PADINI..but fr the GIORNADO
whatever la..leng is the best!

my mom said i become thinner jor..(my face)..coz of my braces? hmm..i hv no idea




izit ugly? yes!!


5 comments:

  1. wu~~i wan tat blue 1...yor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaz..buy next time ba..sunway do hv more stock i thk..

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg... my hair must longer than urs next time !!!! haha...
    shocked once i enter here... when i saw ur photos... haha...
    the hair still long in the pic.. but it won't last longer... haha
    welcome back to skul.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. huyo..be careful when u c me..i wil bring along the scissors...XD

    ReplyDelete