24 August 2009

nostalgia

hey...girls~
i miss u all so muc..
lols..tot that im crazy?
hmm..sort of...
coz juz met u guys last week...

hey girlssssssssss...all my dears
i miss the moment we LOL..
it had been a while i din reali LOL

a little stuff...a kinda nonsense thg for others..
but for us...we can laughed for few hours...hahaha..(ridiculous)
image for us?! can be negligible le la..lols..

for example...XDDDD
the filipina's van which come to sch pick us up

omgggggggggg......

i miss powerpuff girl's laughing..
the every words u all said can excite me easily..
thg've changed now..
ppl around me aint cooperate smtm
ishhh...luckily~ my lao gong,chen~~~~~~
stil stay beside me..woohoooo..
when im doing sth crazy..
she stil be the one who is standing beside of me..
doing the same thg i did..weeeeeeeee..^^V

buttercup and blossom...
i miss the time we bully the prefect when assembly
fish....ur lame + cold jokes brings alot of fun 2 us
and the consequences is...
CO committee being 'shoot' by our LITTLE matured junior...
damn it...
but a nice experience wad...lols...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

blossom..
cheer up leh!
i support u =)





有感而发

No comments:

Post a Comment